||Helen D. O'Conor, the wife of Robert O'Conor, Jr., is a native of Texas and holds her J.D. from the University of Houston School of Law. She received her A.B. degree with honors from Goucher College in Maryland and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. While in law school, she began a joint degree program with the University of Texas School of Public Health and has completed her Master of Public Health in workplace exposures to toxic substances.
Helen concentrates in personal injury and environmental damage claims involving hazardous materials exposures. Helen received her Master of Laws degree from the University of Houston in Health Law. In addition, her public health training and research resources provide a significant asset for facilitating effective expert witness communication in the firm's products liability cases. She makes substantial contributions to the Daubert considerations involved in litigation handled by the firm.
- Supreme Court of Texas, 1996
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- University of Houston School of Law (Houston, Texas — 2007): L.L.M., Master of Laws
- University of Texas School of Public Health (Houston, Texas — 2000): M.P.H., Master of Public Health
- University of Houston School of Law (Houston, TX — 1996): J.D., Juris Doctor
- Goucher College (Towson, MD — 1973): A.B., with Honors, Bachelor of Arts